Friday 4 November 2011

Christmas is coming!

Christmas is coming, and I've had great fun creating some new accessories!

There are plenty more to come so keep an eye on this blog or follow me on Twitter (@JammyDesigns) for updates, but here's a little taster of what I've got on Etsy already!

I'd love to hear what you think of them so far - we have not listed any items in "traditional" Christmas colours yet (reds, greens, etc), so our Christmas offering probably looks a little bit different from most but hopefully that is a good thing that makes us a little bit more unique!

My mum's creations - a blue bobble hat keyring, and an adorable scarf keyring!



 And my creation - a Christmas Stocking tree decoration!


We're still working on lots of new designs, so I'd love to hear what you think of the ones we've posted so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment