Tuesday 1 November 2011

Experimenting!

I love creating new items and trying out new yarns, and Christmas is the perfect time of year to do that!

Out along the high street today, my eye was drawn to the Christmas themed colours, especially those with a little bit of sparkle! There are so many fun knits to try at Christmas time too. This is the first year I have tried making knitted Christmas decorations (the first of which is on Etsy now!) and I've really enjoyed it. What a fun way to jazz up your Christmas tree, and with all those fabulous yarns available, the only limit is your imagination!


Two of my closest friends are expecting babies around Christmas time this year, so my eye is also being drawn to the baby knits. I love putting new items onto Etsy, but it's even nicer to be making items specially for a baby boy or girl that you know, and getting to see photos of them wearing the socks, hat or whatever it may be!



Of course, with all these new yarns and trying out lots of new patterns, I have so much that I want to add to my Etsy shop - and this means making room for new items by having a sale! I now have a good selection of baby knits in my sale section so I hope you'll come along and check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment